Some old, some new–here’s a few fabulous articles that I’ve loved over the last few weeks!
The NYTimes wrote up a couple adorable profiles:
3. The Business of Fashion (my favorite newsletter, btw) has a great series called The Business of Blogging. This month they interviewed Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller. Great article.
4. Are your favorite glossies decreasing or increasing in page count? With September issues around the corner, publishers are dishing about the state of their ad rev.
5. Fashion GPS discusses the role of technology in Fashion Week.
6. This article is older, but I forgot to share it and it’s definitely a great read. It highlights the struggles to balance blogging along with other career aspirations and features mini-views with some of our fave bloggers including Erika from Small Shop Studio, Lauren from L.A. in the Bay and out ultimate mentor, Bri from Design Love Fest.
7. I know a few ladies have yet to read this, so here’s the link in case you’re one of them: Why Women Still Can’t Have it All. I have some pretty strong opinions regarding this… what are yours???
8. + 9. IFB had two articles I really loved this past week: This one about the value of failure and this one about the importance of SEO (fashion blog style boutique the hottest trends the hottest trends for style bloggers… (just kidding, Google. Calm down))
Any good reads lately? Please share!