Hi WhippedSTYLE, friends! It’s Lara from The Glossarie. and I’m so happy to be sharing a few of my fall favorites with you while Casie enjoys her glamorous trip to Europe. Hope you enjoy!
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched offers up supple, moisturized SPF protection at less than a $4 price tag. Of the no less than five lip balms that I have on me at all times, this is the tube that I just keep reaching for. I love the way it glides on, the subtle citrus flavor, and the instant wash of hydration.
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer is a dreamy daytime eye cream that also keeps your concealer from slipping. I feel that it’s really working to improve the skin under my eyes and also brightens up my dark circles a bit, without settling into fine lines.
3. Living Proof Prime Style Extender is quite the wonder product. I’ve been working it through wet hair and blow drying as usual. The lotion tames my curls and gives me a smooth blow out, and the results last for more than two days. My hair gets far less greasy, far less quickly, saving me tons of time. Love!
4. Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel in Peachy has been giving me a natural flush. It’s oil free so it doesn’t clog my pores and the staying power is really impressive. I love that it dries to a oft finish, rather than just sitting on top of my skin like other cream blushes tend to.
5. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser is my new go-to makeup remover. This stuff grips on to makeup and washes it all away without drying out my skin. It literally dissolves everything without stripping my face of all its natural oils – a small miracle, in my opinion.
6. I am in love with Sonia Kashuk’s Completely Organized. This black nylon makeup bag is full of slots and pockets, making it easier than ever to travel with your beauty booty. The best part is that you can toss it in the wash if you ever have an awful spill – super smart!
So there you have it, six of my current beauty favorites with full reviews coming your way SOON on The Glossarie.