WHOA! Loving the Blair Eadie and Bauble Bar collab! Have you seen it yet? Those little arrow rings below are a must!!! Also, Zara Home has officially launched in the U.S.! YAY!!!!!! Click below to check out all the fun!
by Casie Mace on October 10, 2012
by Casie Mace on October 9, 2012
Pleated skirts are such an ode to our inner dainty girl–until their made of leather. It’s like adding a touch of daring sass to your sweet. Here’s a few looks I’m loving with pleated leather.
Alpaca blend jumper (similar) | Givenchy Envelope Antigona (similar for less) | Dune Bernie Leopard Pointed Court Shoes | Rebecca Taylor Pleated leather mini skirt | Lulu Frost Code Yellow gold #8 ring | Stella McCartney Aviator Sunglasses in Gold & Blonde
Black Pleated Leather Mini Skirts with High Waist | Theory Gerina silk blouse | Giuseppe Zanotti Pleated Leather Pumps | Marc by Marc Jacobs Python embossed leather tote | Studded Cuff Braclet | Sunday Riley ‘Modern’ Lip Color Rebel Rose
by Casie Mace on October 8, 2012
If you don’t come home from vacation hating yourself just a little, you didn’t enjoy enough of the local fare. I knew by my fourth or fifth fondue that I was on a dangerous path but I reasoned that I could always burn things off when I got home… I could not, however, always eat cheese fondue in the home of cheese fondue. But, now that it’s back to reality, I’ve seriously got to get it in gear! I know it sounds silly but sometimes when I’m lacking workout motivation, it helps to buy something new and fun to wear. Anyone else ever notice that too? In fact, I’m convinced my running efforts struggled this year because I didn’t love the running shoes I bought. (I think those thoughts are the ones I’m supposed to keep to myself….)
Anyway… here’s a few pieces that I think will do the trick!!! My friend has this hoodie and Im always so jealous when I see her in it. How cozy! And that bag… must have. Fits a lap top AND a yoga mat? Perfection.
by Casie Mace on October 4, 2012
What’s better than finding the perfect fall shoe?! That’s right–NOTHING! I dished some of my favorite picks for fall over at Made By Girl so be sure to head over and check them out!
by Lara Ramos on October 3, 2012
Hi WhippedSTYLE, friends! It’s Lara from The Glossarie. and I’m so happy to be sharing a few of my fall favorites with you while Casie enjoys her glamorous trip to Europe. Hope you enjoy!
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched offers up supple, moisturized SPF protection at less than a $4 price tag. Of the no less than five lip balms that I have on me at all times, this is the tube that I just keep reaching for. I love the way it glides on, the subtle citrus flavor, and the instant wash of hydration.
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer is a dreamy daytime eye cream that also keeps your concealer from slipping. I feel that it’s really working to improve the skin under my eyes and also brightens up my dark circles a bit, without settling into fine lines.
3. Living Proof Prime Style Extender is quite the wonder product. I’ve been working it through wet hair and blow drying as usual. The lotion tames my curls and gives me a smooth blow out, and the results last for more than two days. My hair gets far less greasy, far less quickly, saving me tons of time. Love!
4. Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel in Peachy has been giving me a natural flush. It’s oil free so it doesn’t clog my pores and the staying power is really impressive. I love that it dries to a oft finish, rather than just sitting on top of my skin like other cream blushes tend to.
5. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser is my new go-to makeup remover. This stuff grips on to makeup and washes it all away without drying out my skin. It literally dissolves everything without stripping my face of all its natural oils – a small miracle, in my opinion.
6. I am in love with Sonia Kashuk’s Completely Organized. This black nylon makeup bag is full of slots and pockets, making it easier than ever to travel with your beauty booty. The best part is that you can toss it in the wash if you ever have an awful spill – super smart!
So there you have it, six of my current beauty favorites with full reviews coming your way SOON on The Glossarie.
by Casie Mace on October 2, 2012
I’d wear this!!! Europe is amazing but cobblestone + heels are not meant to be. But this outfit would be dreamy here if I could rock these stunning heels.
Gareth Pugh Jacket (similar for less) | Blank NYC Washed Skinny Jeans | Blumarine Stiletto Ankle Bootie (similar for less) | Rebecca Minkoff Oliver Hobo | Black Macrame Bracelet | Black Blouse (only $39)
by Samantha Bradley on October 1, 2012
I’m always looking for items that will help maximize my current wardrobe and I recently found this amazing sweater from Joie. It’s incredibly soft and slouchy for extreme comfort with hints of metallic. This sweater is oh-so -chic. Here are the 3 ways I plan on styling it.